Occasionally frequent postings on music, films, news; Warning: includes drivel.

25 March 2007

I still owe you for the hole in the floor

Another week passed, just 6 days left of my current job; it has had its ups and downs and in betweens.

At times I feel I've regressed into that medical student who didn't care about things and just wanted to get home as soon as possible, but when I'm in a more positive mood I've learnt about continuity of care, having had some patients on the ward almost throughout the whole time I've been there. I don't like sitting about doing nothing, but I don't feel there's very much wriggle room for initiative within the department, hence it is only noticed when you make an omission. It's probably just a clash of personalities with the all controlling Reg.

Anyway that was a bit depressing, sorry. On to the next post.

Thanks to the warning sign generator

No comments: