Occasionally frequent postings on music, films, news; Warning: includes drivel.

10 July 2005

0.6p per second

Heathrow 5.20am and there is an increasingly huge queue, which I am about to join, forming for departures. Need to blag my way into the Lufthansa Lounge as well using my Dad's "Diamond Club" card.
This is the first step on my long and increasingly unknown journey into Asia. So far this first night has been pretty good. Dinner at the hotel ok, good power shower, which is always a bonus, expensive taxi to airport, fast check-in using self-service machine; I'm sure these things will become the norm in the coming years, speeds up things muchly and you can choose your own seats, which is good. Anyhoo. Hopefully this won't be my only entry for the next month. Hope you all keep well in the intervening time.
Best be off. 4p left...

No comments: