Occasionally frequent postings on music, films, news; Warning: includes drivel.

12 July 2005

For the benefit of Mr Kite

Hello
I am in India! Hurray! Wish I had the energy to tell you of the marvellously exciting:

1. Taxi journey from Chennai airport to Vellore in the wee small hours of the morning.
2. Cheap and tasty food that I have been eating
3. Good books (How to be a bad birdwatcher, The Princess Bride and Generation X)
4. Hospital and emergency department here in Vellore (Snake bites et al)
5. Heat...well that's not marvellously exciting but continuously penetrating and interrupting of sleep as well as dehydrating...but I'll get over it!
6. Noise! Yes and at all hours of the day.
7. Other elective students from various parts of the globe.

But maybe some other time, eh? Now I've got my internet working at the hospital, should be easy enough.

Right off to have a cold shower to cool down and then out for some tea methinks. All the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Start Making Money Today.. Why wait

I would like to tell everyone I know about a new web site for lowcost web hosting... If you are looking on ways to mkae money starting a business and need a site to host it on . Visit http://webhost-er.com/ Today