Occasionally frequent postings on music, films, news; Warning: includes drivel.

04 July 2005

Time is but a memory

Just a quick message
Shoulder deep in 'revision' at the moment; thankfully handed in all the peripheral paperwork that is required these days for a medical degree and have oooh...about 4 whole days to revise for the actual exam. For the first exam since I came to medical school I feel like I am actually revising rather than learning stuff for the first time, which is good, but although I know a lot more I imagine that everyone else knows a lot lot more. Ah well, just have to try my best as me 'ol mum always says. Scarily only 8 weeks on Thursday till I get married too and in the intervening time I head off to India, for which I am not at all mentally prepared. The massive mental block of 'the exams' has cast a dark shadow over any events following it. I don't feel too stressed but my body is attempting to tell me otherwise with my previously seen lack of hunger in the morning, fatigue and other less than desirable effects.

Points:

  • Must write about the time "everyone" came to Dundee to visit as it was very momentous, but too tired right now

  • New link to Pete's blog about his elective to Boliva, sure to be interesting if he can get to a compy(-386) out there

  • I may be changing the URL of this blog at the end of the week as I am moving flat and this internet account will be deactivated at some point during July, but will redirect it.

Hope you are all well.

2 comments:

colleen said...

Just got the new Sufjan record...good good good. I love it! And i haven't even finished listening to it! Hope things are going well...good luck on your exam...

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave
this is Peter Hart's mum --found you through his blog as you may have guessed--- just wishing you safe travels and every blessing as you head off to exciting India. can't BELIEVE you're leaving Helen to sort out the whole wedding biz. --actually can believe it! give her my love

best to you both

Pat