Occasionally frequent postings on music, films, news; Warning: includes drivel.

27 September 2004

Hello Monkey Children

Nothing much to say really. I had a nasty cold over the weekend tied in with a traumatic (in several senses) mouth ulcer.Also remembered how frustrating recording something in your room on your own is (well in my room on my own). Today was quite long, but reasonably edutaining (ah the Game of Medicine). I have gained a passion for (a limited amount of) 70s music over the summer, consisting mainly of Neil Young, Elton John and Nick Drake. I tried Tim Buckley too but he was just a bit too er...medieval (anyone want to buy a CD?) Bjaaarrk? Definitely odd winter music. Missing the electronica undertones (not electronica Undertones - Teenage Glitch), but perhaps I shall learn to love the choral ones.

Nonsense.

No comments: