Occasionally frequent postings on music, films, news; Warning: includes drivel.

14 September 2004

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I hate you, Tomorrow!

Well that was a bit negative, but I do dislike musicals.

Anyway, this week is proving to be a bit hectic. As usual I have left all my work for my end of block hand in till the last minute, which is unfortunate. Almost finished one of the parts of it. Unfortunately with the gig tomorrow (yes, playing with "Sow" tomorrow at the Fresher's week event in Sessions) and the practices...before I go on with this obvious excuse I'll have to admit that I have spent a bit too much time looking at blogs this week. A-henyway, I realise that often inadvertantly obfuscate whatever I'm trying to say, but this is mainly due to a misunderstanding and rather it is nonsense in the first place.

So there. Ha.

No comments: