Occasionally frequent postings on music, films, news; Warning: includes drivel.

24 November 2004

It's a long long way to Tipperary

Hello again netizens (Cheers Pete for this word).
I would like to say that in the last 3 weeks I have been away on a journey of self-discovery, to a land that exists beyond time, where friends are valued and that much maligned cheesy voice-over guy is praised; but I haven't. I finished off my GP block had a wee trip back to Norn Iron via the Uni Ultimate Regionals, where we came 6th, then the long way back via Gartmore House (and Virgin Megastore where there was a good 5 DVD for £30 offer and some of the money I got for my birthday was spent).
Very little in the way of news to comment upon; I was again uninterested to see the Fox Hunting "debate" last week...*yawn*. I have tried to interest myself in this...the cruelty to the fox, yadda yadda, (is there a more humane way?), the psychology of killing animals for sport, class warfare, blah blah (Conservative band-wagon)...but as I have never seen a fox hunt and only the occasional fox, I feel ultimately apathetic about the whole thing; chastise me if you wish.

Anyhow. I shall hopefully write more again soon. All the best to you in your everyday mishappenings.

No comments: