Occasionally frequent postings on music, films, news; Warning: includes drivel.

11 October 2004

Walking with Thee

Good evening. Some short and unrelated and underdeveloped points for you:
I slept in today. It felt pretty good, but think I'll go to bed early too. Ah this rock and roll lifestyle of mine.
My last week of General Surgery this week. It has been pretty good as a block - apparently I'll not get to do too much in the other blocks so I should take all the opportunities I can get, which I feel I have thus far.
This weekend is the Stirling Tune Up ultimate frisbee tournament . The first tournament of the year - the weather's not looking too good at the moment, but it is a whole 5 days away (still time for it to get worse).
I've ordered The Frames' new album - apparently not being released in the UK until next February but available in the Emerald Isle for a few weeks now. I am very much looking forward to hearing it, needless to say.
Lastly, I am still to think of a name for the blog, any ideas?
Night.

1 comment:

dr. ross thompson said...

Burn The Maps is available in the UK, though you have to hunt a bit to get it.

I picked up a copy in HMV in Bangor. It is good though different to For The Birds and most other things that they have done before.

Dark, moody and melancholic, though cool overall.