Occasionally frequent postings on music, films, news; Warning: includes drivel.

16 December 2004

Tis the season to be jelly

Hello all
End of term tomorrow, hurrah. Looking forward to the holidays and the sleep that it shall bring. Before then, a couple of hours work - yes the usual end of block Patient write-up rush (tests creative writing to the limits). Felt slightly Christmassy today but it soon passed when the wind blew my hood down and the sleet pelted my face.
Last minute:

Oxfam Unwrapped
Also World Vision

Mortgages are scary. I can't imagine ever earning enough money to pay it off...I don't understand the concept of borrowing an amount of money and paying back nearly double over 25 years; I hesitate "shelling out" £10 (except for CDs and DVDs - Amazon is dangerous).

Back to the coffee grinder. Yo ho hoomph.

No comments: